Labour License / Shops & Establishment Licence

A work contractor who engages more than 20 workers need to get a license to operate the working channel and involve them for various jobs as required by the industries and society. Prevention of exploitation and overwork is prohibited. Appropriate payments are too given to the labourers with other necessities. The RC also covers the labour for mandatory PF and insurance schemes.

A legal report has to follow that demands our expertise.

Shops and Establishment license is applicable for all shops and establishments who have to pay wages and other. It is required by HR as a mandatory document. Every state has its own rules and law to follow.

That is what we will do for you on priority.